Where do we work?
We currently work in eight countries including the UK with offices based in London, Hargesia, Harare, Lilongwe, Hodeidah, Managua, San Salvador, Tegucigalpa. Our office in DR/Haiti closed in July, although there is still one ongoing project which is being managed from the UK.
We focus on:
- post-conflict countries, where people are struggling to overcome poverty and rebuild lives in the shadow of previous conflict and present-day instability
- countries where inequality is entrenched and poverty, for many people, is extreme
Recently completed work
See our impact
Did you know that in 2014-15 we:
- trained 15,364 people in partner organisations
- our work on participation directly benefited 4,341 people
- our work on sustainable environment directly benefited 5,321 people
- our work on HIV directly benefited 10,477 people
- and overall, more than a million people in poor communities benefited from our work